Freshman Admission Process:
1. Fill in the registration card: ensure that the information is complete and the handwriting is neat.
2. Health checkup: Children's vaccine card, health certificate.
3. Thorough interview: conduct a thorough interview for the newly admitted students of the sixth grade, the first high school, and the third grade, so that they can be divided into classes in a targeted manner later.
4. Registration and payment: parents please bring a copy of the household registration book (three copies) (including: household registration column, household head, student, etc.)
5. Sign the agreement: When signing the agreement, please submit the transfer application form and carefully read the terms of the study agreement.
6. Enrollment in the class: The school department will specially arrange for the teacher to connect, and at the same time, go to the Health Management Office to collect the new students' items and save the living expenses.
1. After freshmen enrolment, parents must apply for “campus card”, and then use this card to visit their children and make purchases in the school.
2. Students' living expenses are deposited in the school's designated health management office. Students who want to collect other expenses must go to the Health Management Office after the signature and approval of the student's deputy head teacher.
3. Freshmen are accompanied by the deputy head teacher to the warehouse to collect bedding and school uniforms. The deputy head teacher is responsible for arranging dormitories and beds.
4. Parents who need accommodation go to the hotel to check in with the "Campus Card".
5. To send a package letter from the post office, please fill in the following accurately:
Mail:Address: Yan Township, Changshan, Jinxian County, Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province (Xishan School, X, X, Class, Jiangxi Province)
School name: Jiangxi Xishan School XXX students receive
6. Parents are requested to remember their child's building number and dormitory number, cultural class, name and contact number of the head teacher and deputy head teacher for easy contact.
7. In order to ensure the healthy growth of your child's body and mind, parents are requested to cooperate closely and do not mail the following items:
(1), various unhealthy books, newspapers, magazines, cartoons, video discs, game consoles, mobile phones, etc.
(2), tobacco, alcohol, fried foods, beverages, instant noodles, chewing gum and other snacks.
(3), all kinds of dangerous toys.
8. If a student encounters difficulties or problems in school, parents can directly report and complain to the school politics and education office.
The complaint telephone number: 0791-85607648. The Political and Educational Office will promptly resolve the complaint and report the results of the investigation to the parents. If the Political and Educational Office does not resolve your complaint within two days, you can directly call the principal's office to report: 0791-85607555