College Entrance Examination Chinese: Situational recitation and dictation of key sentences
People often say that if you live until you are old and learn when you are old, Xunzi's "Encouragement of Learning" is a sentence that confirms this sentence.
College entrance examination
(1) "Encouraging Learning"
1. People often say that if you live until you are old and learn when you are old, Xunzi's "Encouragement of Learning" is a sentence that confirms this sentence.
2. In Han Yu's "Speaking of the Master", the sentence "So the disciple does not have to be inferior to the teacher, and the teacher does not have to be worthy of the disciple" has the same view as "green is taken from blue, and green is more than blue" in Xunzi's "Encouraging Learning".
3. Xunzi said in "Encouraging Learning" that a gentleman needs to improve himself through extensive study. The two sentences are: A gentleman is erudite and self-respecting every day, then he knows what he knows and acts without fault.
4. At the beginning of "Encouraging Learning", the central thesis of the full text is put forward, that is, "learning is a must." The sentence that clarifies the need to persevere in learning is as follows: perseverance, rotten wood will not break; perseverance, gold and stone can be carved.
5. Emphasizes that there is no difference between a gentleman, but a sentence that is good at using external forces: A gentleman is not different, and he is good at things.
6. A sentence that emphasizes that fantasy is not as good as learning: I try to think about it all day long, it is better to learn it in an instant.
7. In the text, it is emphasized that learning should be focused on the mind, and a positive metaphor is used to point out that even if it is as weak as an earthworm, if it is focused on the mind, it will be successful. The sentence is: worms have no advantage of claws, strong muscles and bones, and they can eat worms. Soil, drink the yellow spring, and be attentive.
(2) "Easy Travel"
1. In "Xiaoyaoyou", the sentence that depicts the Dapeng still has something to do with it: "Those who climb up 90,000 li with a sway, and those who go to rest in six months."
2. In "Zhuangzi·Xiaoyaoyou", the two sentences of the word "Xiao Nian" are taken as examples of "chao fungus" and "cricket cricket": the court fungus does not know the dark and the moon, and the cricket does not know the spring and autumn.
3. The author cites that very small objects in real life also need to rely on the example of foreign objects to compare with the "sea will migrate" of the Dapeng bird, and the sentence that vividly shows that everything has something to do with it is: wild horses are also, dust is also, Living things blow with their breath.
4. Taking an example in real life, through the dependence of the boat's floating on water, the conclusion is drawn to illustrate the dependence of the flying of the Dapeng bird on the wind is: If the accumulation of wind is not thick, then its negative The wings are also weak.
5. Zhuangzi started from the wonderful and unpredictable description, followed by the specific description of the four kinds of people in the real society. The sentences describing the four kinds of people in the text are: The old man knows the effect of one official, the behavior compares the one township, the virtue and the one ruler, and Conqueror of a country.
6. The author puts forward his own point of view-"nothing to wait for" is the real juxtaposition sentence. The sentences of the three types of people are: the supreme man has no self, the gods and men have no merit, and the saints have no name.
7. The article explores the cause of the color of the sky, and asks two questions: Is it a positive color? Is it far and nowhere is extremely evil?
8. The sentence in the text that Song Rongzi looked down on the world's honor and disgrace, and would not be more excited or depressed because of the external evaluation, is: and the world is famous without persuasion, and the world is wrong without depression.
9. After seeing that Dapeng can "Tunan" after a series of preparations, Xuejiu and Xuejiu mocked the Dapeng bird by vividly describing how they flew and rested in the forest. The sentence is: I am determined to fly , grab the elm and stop.
(3) "The Teacher's Talk"
1. The "teacher" that Han Yu said has its own unique meaning. He made it clear that the teacher he said did not refer to the enlightenment teacher. The sentence is: the teacher of the boy, who teaches the book and learns the sentence to the reader, not what I call preaching his Taoist interpretation. Its confuse people too.
2. This article compares from many aspects and criticizes those who are "shame to learn from teachers". First, compare the ancient and modern times, point out the two results of following a teacher and not following a teacher, and use a rhetorical question to infer the reason why the sage is more sage and the fool is more stupid. The sentence is: The reason why the sage is holy and the reason why the fool is ignorant is this?
3. In this article, I think that Zi choosing a teacher is compared with himself not being a teacher. Han Yu directly pointed out his attitude, and believes that doing so will eventually lead to the result: primary school and big legacy, I have not seen it.
4. Han Yu believes that the function of a teacher is: a teacher, so it is also a matter of preaching and karma to solve confusion; the criterion for choosing a teacher is: Therefore, there is neither high nor low, neither long nor small, and where the Tao exists, the teacher exists.
5. What is the relationship between teachers and students in Han Yu's eyes: Therefore, the disciple does not have to be inferior to the teacher, and the teacher does not have to be worthy of the disciple. There is precedence in hearing Taoism, and there is specialization in art and profession. That's all.
6. Reasons for the clan of scholar-bureaucrats in "Shi Shi Shuo" who are ashamed to learn from the teacher: he is similar to the other year, and the Tao is similar.
(4) "Efang Gong Fu"
1. The ancients often used the past to satirize the present when they wrote articles. Du Mu's "Efang Palace Fu": "Wuhu! Those who destroy the six kingdoms are not Qin; those who belong to Qin are not the world." Taking the lessons of Qin's demise, he criticized Tang Jingzong for building palaces.
2. Through the rise and fall of Epang Palace, the historical lesson of King Qin is reminded. The text says: "The people of Qin are too busy to mourn themselves, and the descendants will mourn for them; the later generations will mourn and fail to learn from them, so that the descendants will mourn their descendants again."
3. It is deplorable not to learn from experience and lessons, just as Du Mu's "Efang Gong Fu" said: "Descendants mourn and fail to learn from them, which also makes future generations mourn for future generations.
4. In "A Fang Gong Fu", the author splashed ink freehand and outlined it with thick brush. It is said that Afang Palace occupies a vast area and the height of its pavilion is as follows: Covering more than 300 miles, it is isolated from the sun.
5. In "Efang Gong Fu", the grand occasion of singing and dancing in the palace is written from people's subjective feelings. It not only sets off the multitude of palaces with the variety of songs and dances, but also sets the stage for the following sentences that fill the palace with beauties: the Getai is warm and the spring is mellow; the dance hall is cold and the wind and rain are desolate.
6. Use inverted metaphors. The bright and bright stars are used as a metaphor for the mirrors that are opened one after another, which is both appropriate and vivid. Put the metaphor in the front, first give people a vivid picture, which is amazing, and then appear the main body, explain the reason, and make the reader's impression more intense.
7. The sentence that not only leads to the construction of the Epang Palace in the broad historical background, but also covers the whole article and implies the theme is: the six kings are completed, the four seas are one; Shushanwu, Epangchu.
8. From the most common point of view of people's hearts and human nature, it shows that there is no difference between people's hearts, they all pursue happiness and happiness, and they all care about their family. The heart of man. Qin's love is extravagant, and people also miss his home.
9. To sum up, Qin’s extravagance is based on the exploitation and plunder of the people, and the sentence of extravagance is: How can we take all the money and use it like sand?
10. At the end of this article, Du Mu concluded that the demise of the Six Kingdoms and the Qin Kingdom was due to the failure to cultivate oneself, and the blame was brought on by oneself, and the statement that he could not blame others was: those who destroy the Six Kingdoms are the Six Kingdoms, not Qin. The Qin family is Qin, not the world.
(5) "Red Cliff Fu"
1. Write the sentence that the water vapor permeates the river, and the boundless river meets the distant sky: The white dew crosses the river, and the water and light meet the sky.
2. The sentence summarizing the magnificent military appearance of Cao Cao's army in the attack on Jingzhou is: 舳舻 thousands of miles, the flags and flags are hidden in the air.
3. Describe the philosophical sentence that the river flows but never stops, and the moon rises and falls without any increase or decrease: the dead are like this, but they never go there, the empty ones are like the other, and the dead do not grow or fall.
4. Use superb techniques to describe moving music: the submerged dragon dancing in the ravines, the concubine who weeps in a lonely boat.
5. Su Shi sighed in "Chibi Fu" that "life is short, and people are very small": sending a mayfly in the world is a drop in the ocean.
6. Write a sentence for my enjoyment of the breeze and the moon: only the breeze on the river, and the moon in the mountains, the ear hears it and it makes a sound, and the eye meets it and it becomes a color.
7. Write the breeze and the bright moon to enjoy, no one forbids, endless sentences: there is no prohibition, and the use is inexhaustible.
9. Write a sentence that hopes to meet with the gods and be with the bright moon: Embrace the flying immortals to travel, embrace the bright moon and end up forever.
10. After the moon rises, I am attached to the tourists, and I am affectionate. In fact, it is a sentence that tourists love for the bright moon: Shaoyan, the moon rises above the east mountain, and hovers among the bullfights.
11. The writer floats freely on the river, as if he is flying in the wind in the mighty universe, and erratically ascending into the fairyland: The vastness is like Feng Xu riding the wind, but I don’t know where it ends; fluttering Such as leaving the world independent, feathering and ascending to the immortal.
12. The writer sings aloud, recites ancient poems about the moon, and calls the moon to fly: recite the poems of the bright moon, and sing graceful chapters.
13. Depicting the cheerfulness and clarification of the Qiujiang River, it also happens to reflect the author's complacent state of mind: the breeze comes slowly, but the water waves are unhappy.
14. Write a sentence about the sadness and resentment of the guest's xiao sound: resentment like admiration, like weeping like complaining, the reverberation curls, and it is like a thread.
15. Use the feeling of Xiaolong's wife listening to the sound of the flute to highlight the sadness and resentment of the sound of the flute: the submerged Jiao dragon dancing in the ravine, the wife of the weeping boat.
16. Taking the moon as an analogy, the sentence describing the law of the changes of all things in the world is: Those who are empty are like that, and those who die are not growing and growing.
17. Describe the relationship between man and all things from an unchanging point of view: from the unchanging point of view, things and I are both endless.
18. The article tells us that even if it is small, it cannot be possessed by others: if it is not mine, even if it is not mine, I will not take it.
19. The author's sentence in the rippling river, accompanied by elk is: Kuang Wu and Zi Yuqiao are above Jiangzhu, and they are friends with elk and fish.
20. The sentence of the writer and his friends toasting and drinking in a boat is: Ride a boat with a leaf and hold a bottle to belong to each other.
21. Using metaphorical rhetoric, we sigh about the shortness of our personal life between heaven and earth and the insignificance of our individual: Sending mayflies to heaven and earth is a drop in the ocean.
22. Describing the poet's feeling of rowing a boat, it is like having wings on his body: fluttering like an independent world, feathering and ascending to immortality.
23. After drinking, the poet sings his thoughts about the woman far away in the sky: Miao Miao is in her arms, and the beauty is in the sky.
(6) "Book of Songs, Wei Feng, Rogue"
1. Write a sentence about a woman agreeing to a marriage date with a man in desperation: the general will be without anger, and the autumn will last.
2. The sentence that uses animals as a metaphor for a woman not to indulge in love is: Yu Xi, doves and mulberries.
3. Write a sentence that the woman's family doesn't understand: "My brother doesn't know, so I laughed."
4. A sentence similar to the artistic conception of "Childhood and Bamboo Horse" is: The banquet of the chief corner, the words laugh and Yan Yan.
5. Write a sentence about a woman who is unwilling to end up with a gangster: "Growing together with you, old age makes me resentful."
6. By writing mulberry leaves withered, a sentence that refers to the passing of a woman's years is: When mulberry leaves fall, it turns yellow and falls.
7. Write a sentence about a woman looking at her sweetheart on a broken wall, and the difference between her behavior before and after seeing her sweetheart is: If you don't see the return, you will cry; when you see the return, you will laugh and say.
8. The one who wrote the happy scene of the woman reminiscing about playing with the gangster when she was a child is: The Banquet of the Chief Corner, Yan Xiao Yan Yan.
9. Write a sentence about a woman working hard in the morning and evening after becoming a wife: being a wife at the age of three is a waste of time in the house; when you are slumbering at night, you are in a state of exhaustion; writing a sentence about a man who is fickle and half-hearted is: a scholar is also extremely reckless, two three virtues
10. The sentence that the woman summed up her own life experience: "If you are a woman, you have nothing to do with a scholar!"
11. The woman's sentence expressing her feelings and determination to live an unfortunate life: "If you don't think about it, it's gone!"
13. Sentences that show the woman's enthusiasm and tenderness in the text: Seeing the reopening, laugh and say.
(7) "Li Sao"
1. In the article "Li Sao", with a broad mind and deep sympathy for the vast number of working people, the sentence is: long too much to cover up tears, and mourning how difficult the people's livelihood is.
2. In "Li Sao", he wrote that although he advocated virtue and restrained himself, he was still demoted after many years: Although Yu is good at repairing her husband, she is swayed by her, but she takes her place at night.
3. "I have done what I have done in my heart, and even though I have died nine times, I still have no regrets." The poet directly expresses his heart and expresses his determination to write about his pursuit of good virtues, and he will not change it until he dies.
4. Vanilla is used as a metaphor in "Li Sao" to explain that he was demoted because of his virtuous two sentences: not only for the rest of the world, but also for the other.
5. The poet resented King Huai of Chu for being confused and gullible in rumors: "The spirit of resentment is so mighty that it never checks the hearts of the people."
6. One of the reasons why he was unfairly treated in "Li Sao" was the absurd two sentences of the superiors: The spirit of resentment is so mighty that it never checks the hearts of the people.
7. Two lines in "Li Sao" expressing that he was slandered by villains because of his good virtues: the girls are jealous of Yu's eyebrows, and the rumors say that Yu is good and lustful.
8. Two sentences in "Li Sao" show that the society I live in is always good at opportunistic and contrary to the current situation of the rules: stick to the times and customs, and make mistakes.
9. Two sentences in "Li Sao" show that people in the society at that time violated the norms and regarded fornication and pleasing others as their creed: back the rope and ink to chase the song, and compete with Zhou Rong for the degree.
10. Two sentences in "Li Sao" show that the author is frustrated and desperate in a dark and chaotic society: I am lonely and poor at this time.
11. Two lines in "Li Sao" that show that the author would rather die than be as kitschy as a worldly villain: Ning Ping died to go into exile, and I couldn't bear it.
12. In "Li Sao", the big bird and the small bird are used as a metaphor to describe the two sentences that he never follows the crowd: the birds of prey are not in groups, and it is true from the previous life.
13. In "Li Sao", two sentences are used to describe the incompatibility between oneself and the mundane villains: where can the circle be able to go around?
14. In "Li Sao", it is stated that the author maintains his innocence and died for the righteous path, which are also two sentences based on the example of the ancient sages (indicating that he admires the ancient sages and would rather die than lose justice): "Fu Qingbai is straight to death, and the former sages are solidified. so thick."
15. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan euphemistically expressed his regret for choosing to be an official, and the two sentences he wanted to go into seclusion: I regret that I did not observe the way, and I will oppose it if I stay there.
16. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan expresses two sentences about returning to the right way while he is not far from his lost way: return to my car to return to the road, and the lost road is not far away.
17. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan expresses his retirement from the imperial court in order to cultivate himself by riding horses to the waterside overgrown with bluegrass and the hills overgrown with pepper trees after he retired. Qiu Qiyan stopped.
18. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan stated that he was accused of being in the court, and it is better to retire two sentences: If you can't enter, you will leave Youxi, and you will retreat to restore my first service.
19. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan used lotus flowers to express his two lines of self-cultivation: making lotus as clothes, gathering hibiscus as clothes.
20. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan said that it doesn't matter even if no one understands him, as long as he buys it in his heart, he has two sentences: If I don't know it, it's already gone, and Gou Yuqing is trustworthy.
21. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan expressed his desire to make his character more noble by raising his hat and wearing: Gao Yuguan is precarious, and long Yu Pei is Lu Li.
22. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan stated that each person has his own interests, and he spent his whole life pursuing the pursuit of beauty in two sentences: People's livelihood has their own pleasures, and Yu Du likes to cultivate and take it for granted.
23. Two rhetorical sentences in "Li Sao" show that Qu Yuan will not change his aspirations even if he is frustrated: Even if he understands me, it has not changed, how can I be punished?
24. In "Li Sao", there are two sentences that show that even though he wears herbs and jade pendants, his bright and pure qualities are not lost: Fang and Zeqi are mixed together, but Zhao's quality is still intact.
25. Poems expressing the poet's concern for the country, the people, and the love of the motherland: too long to breathe to cover up tears, lamenting how difficult the people's livelihood is.
The poet insists on the truth and devotes himself to the ideal verse: I also do what I do in my heart, even if I die, I still have no regrets.
27. Poems expressing the poet's jealousy of evil and hatred of different things: Ning Ping died to go into exile, and I couldn't bear to be like this.
28. Poems expressing the poet's uprightness and integrity: Fu Qingbai is straight to death, and the former sage's favor is solidified.
29. Poems expressing the poet's self-improvement and self-improvement: People's livelihood has their own pleasures, and I alone like to cultivate and take it for granted.
(8) "The Road to Shu is Difficult"
1. The main sentence of "The Road of Shu is Difficult" is: The difficulty of the road of Shu is difficult to ascend to the sky.
2. In "The Road to Shu is Difficult", exaggerated rhetorical methods are used to write the insurmountable sentence between the mountains and mountains between Qin and Shu: There is a bird road in Taibai in the west, which can cross the top of Emei.
3. In "The Road to Shu is Difficult", the sentence that describes the thrilling scene where the water and the stone are raging and the valley roars is: flying turbulent waterfalls and rushing rivers, and cliffs turning rocks and ravines of thunder.
4. Use exaggerated sentences about the height of mountain peaks and the dangers of cliffs to create a thrilling atmosphere: even when the peaks go to the sky, the sky is not full, and the withered pines hang upside down against the cliffs.
5. The imaginary writing sets off the majestic and precipitous sentences of the Shu Road: the flight of the yellow crane is not enough, and the ape wants to overcome the sorrow and climb.
6. A sentence indicating a long history and inconvenient communication with the outside world: You are 48,000 years old and do not communicate with Qin Sai.
7. In Li Bai's poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", the opening chapter points out the theme with an aria in the Shu dialect, and the sentence that lays a strong emotional tone for the whole poem is "The danger is very high!".
8. In Li Bai's poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", "You are 48,000 years old, and do not communicate with Qin Sai." He used exaggerated methods to express that there have been few exchanges between Qin and Shu since ancient times. The reason for this is because "there is a bird trail in Taibai in the west, which can traverse the top of Emei", which further shows that the mountains between Qin and Shu are blocked.
9. Li Bai cites myths and legends in the poem "Shu Road Difficulties" to add romance to it. For example, the sentence citing the myth of "Five Ding Kaishan" is "The earth collapses and the mountain destroys the strong man to death, and then the ladder and stone stacks are linked together."
10. In the poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", Li Bai used mythology, exaggeration, and foil to write the high and dangerous sentences of Mount Shu. . The flight of the yellow crane is still too high, and the ape wants to relieve the sorrow and climb."
11. In Li Bai's poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", the sentence that describes the difficult steps and fearful expressions of pedestrians is "Sighing at the Shenlijing, sighing and sighing, sitting and sighing with hands."
12. In Li Bai's poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", he sees a sad bird called an ancient tree, and the male and female are flying around the forest. I heard Zigui sing Yeyue and worry about empty mountains. It renders the desolate and desolate atmosphere of Lvshou and Shu Road for us.
13. In the poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", Li Bai pointed out that there are even more dangerous scenery along the Shu Road that stretches thousands of miles. The poet first used "the sky is not full of feet, and the dead pines are hanging upside down against the cliff." He pointed out the high danger of the mountain, and then moved from stillness, "flying turbulent waterfalls and rushing rivers, and cliffs turning rocks and ravines of thunder" wrote The scene of the turbulent water stone and the empty sound of the valley.
14. In the poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", Li Bai wrote a sentence about the characteristics of Jiange's dangerous terrain, which is easy to defend and difficult to attack.
15. In the poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", Li Bai changed the sentence from the sentence "A place of good shape, not a bandit's relative to live in" in Zhang Zai's "Jiange Ming" in the Western Jin Dynasty: "One husband should be the gate, and ten thousand people should not open. Bandit relatives, turned into wolves and jackals", thus expressing anxiety and concern for state affairs.
16. From the long sigh of Li Bai's "The Road to Shu is Difficult", "The road to Shu is difficult, it is difficult to go to the blue sky, look sideways to the west and look at the long sigh!", we seem to feel the poet's sigh about the difficulty of achievement.
1. Du Fu was disappointed in his life and often fell into a state of illness and loneliness. The poem "Ascension to the Heights" has a direct description of this. These sentences are: Thousands of miles sad and autumn often come as a guest, and he has been on the stage alone for more than a hundred years.
2. In "Ascension", Du Fu expressed his emotion: "I am often a guest in the sad autumn of thousands of miles, and I have been on the stage alone for more than a hundred years", expressing the melancholy feeling of wandering in a foreign land, old age, and frailty, and also contains a tenacious struggle against the weakness of life. Spirit.
3. From high to low, write what the poet has seen and heard, and the sentence that highlights the characteristics of the autumn river scenery is: the wind is turbulent, the sky is high, and the monkeys mourn, and the white birds fly back in the clear sand.
4. Write what you can see from afar, and use a vivid pen to describe the desolate and cold river color and the momentum of the Yangtze River: Boundless falling trees are falling, and the endless Yangtze River is rolling in.
5. Use fallen leaves and river water to express the fleeting time. A sentimental sentence that is difficult to achieve is: Boundless falling trees are falling, and the endless Yangtze River is rolling in.
6. The scene blends. The artistic conception is broad, and the sentence that writes about the sorrow and loneliness of oneself is: Wanli is often a guest in sad autumn, and has been on the stage alone for more than a century.
7. The sentence that expresses the self-sufficiency and the hatred of the country's fortune in the heart of the stagnant poet, which is infinitely sad and difficult to deal with is: hardship, bitterness, hatred, and frost on the temples, and the Xinting turbid wine glass is ruined.
8. The main sentence of this poem (expressing the poet's sorrow for the country and sorrow) is the sentence: hardship, bitterness, hatred, and frost on the temples, and the Xinting turbid wine glass is ruined.
9. The sentence in Du Fu's "Ascension", which created a magnificent autumn picture of the Yangtze River for us, is: Boundless falling trees are falling, and the Yangtze River is rolling in endlessly.
10. In Du Fu's "Ascension to the Heights", a sentence that expresses the typical characteristics of autumn in Kuizhou is as follows: the wind blows in the sky, the apes mourn, and the white birds fly back in the clear sand. The predecessors have also praised these two sentences as "the world of the sentence".
(10) "Pipa Journey"
1. "Noisy, cut and miscellaneous play, big beads and small beads fall on the jade plate" The sound of the piano thinks of the sound of pearls and jade, which is an analogous association of sounds.
2. The verse describing the hesitant appearance of the pipa girl is: After a thousand calls, she came out, still holding the pipa and half covering her face
3. The same people are fallen from the end of the world, why do they know each other when they meet. It is the theme of the whole poem, and it is the resonance of the poet's feelings with the Pipa woman.
4. A sentence describing the sound of the pipa: "Don't have a sad and dark hatred of life. At this time, silence is better than sound. The silver bottle bursts with water and slurry, and the iron cavalry stands out with swords and guns."
5. The sentence that not only explains the background of autumn but also contains the meaning of parting is: Xunyang River sees off guests on the first night, and maple leaves and dihuas fall.
1. In "Jinse", the sentence that started with Jinse and caused the memory of China's past is: Jinse has fifty strings for no reason, and one string and one pillar contemplate the Chinese year.
2. The neck couplet of the poem "Jinse" is: The sea and the moon are bright pearls with tears, and the blue field is warm and jade is smoking. The ideal realm it expresses represents all the poet's emotions.
3. The four lines of poems used in "Jinse": Zhuang Shengxiao dreamed of butterflies, and Wang Di's spring heart supported the cuckoo. There are tears in the sea, the moon and the pearl, and the warm jade in the blue field produces smoke.
4. In the poem "Jinse", he expresses his melancholy and pain in twists and turns, and the sentence that makes people feel regretful is: This feeling can be remembered, but it was lost at that time.
(12) "Puffy Poppy"
1. A sentence in Li Yu's "Yu Meiren" is a thrilling sentence that pours out Li Yu's depression. This sentence is: When is the spring flower and autumn moon? How much do you know about the past. This includes the eternity of the universe and the impermanence of life.
2. Li Yu's "Yu Meiren" is a sentence that implicitly expresses Li Yu's despair in life: when is the spring flower and autumn moon? How much do you know about the past.
3. Li Yu's "Yu Meiren" expresses the poet's infinite emotion in front of the time that never stops disappearing. At the same time, he puts on his pen and calls out a deep sigh. The sentence is: The small building was windy last night, and the homeland is unbearable to look back on the moon. middle.
4. The sentence directly expressing the hatred of the subjugation of the country in Li Yu's "Yu Meiren" is: The small building was windy last night, and the motherland was unbearable to look back at the bright moon.
5. Li Yu's "Yu Meiren" uses a contrasting technique to contrast the sentence of the impermanence of life: the carved fence and jade should still be there, but Zhu Yan changed it.
6. In Li Yu's "Yu Meiren", the poet looked at Jinling and imagined it, and sent out the sentence of infinite resentment: the carved fence and jade should still be there, but Zhu Yan changed it.
7. Li Yu's "Yu Meiren" uses metaphors, exaggerations, and questioning techniques to write a sentence with many and profound thoughts: How much sorrow can you have? It is like a river of spring water flowing eastward.
8. In Li Yu's "Yu Meiren", the famous sentence that uses water as a metaphor for sorrow, the sentence that visualizes the abstract emotion is: How much sorrow can you have? It is like a river of spring water flowing eastward.
9. In Li Yu's "Beauty Poppy", the sentence written by comparing the reality with the past is: When is the spring flower and autumn moon? How much do you know about the past. The small building was windy again last night, and the motherland was unbearable to look back at the bright moon.
10 Li Yu's "Beauty Poppy" visualizes abstract emotions, and writes a lot of sorrow and endless sentences: How much sorrow can you have? It's like a river of spring water flowing eastward.
(13) "Nian Nujiao: Chibi Nostalgia"
1. Su Shi's "Nian Nujiao: Chibi Nostalgia", "When talking and laughing, the turrets vanished into ashes", depicting Zhou Yu's heroic spirit.
2. In Su Shi's "Nian Nujiao: Chibi Nostalgia", a sentence is used to describe the dangerous situation of the ancient battlefield of Chibi: the rocks are pierced through the air, the waves crash on the shore, and thousands of piles of snow are rolled up.
3. The sentence in this article that not only points to the topic, but also creates momentum for Zhou Yu's appearance is: the great river goes east, the waves are exhausted, and the romantic figure through the ages.
4. The sentence that specifically describes the meaning of "the mountains and rivers are picturesque" is: Rocks pierce through the air, stormy waves hit the shore, and thousands of piles of snow are rolled up.
5. The sentence that expresses the poet's open-mindedness is: Life is like a dream, and a statue will return to the river.
(14) "Yong Yule·Jingkou Beiguting Nostalgia"
1. When the author of "Yong Yule·Jingkou Beiguting Nostalgia" climbed high and looked into the distance, he first thought of the two sentences that Sun Quan, a famous historical figure, couldn't help but sigh: Throughout the ages, heroes never find Sun Zhongmou's place.
2. "Yong Yule·Jingkou Beiguting Nostalgic" lamented the strong situation of Soochow Wu, the hero of Sun Quan, the romantic aftertaste, had experienced countless storms, and the sentence that will never return is: Dance and song stage, romantic Always blown away by rain and wind.
3 Xin Qiji praised Liu Yu's illustrious military exploits in the Northern Expedition: "Golden gallant iron horse, swallowing thousands of miles like a tiger."
4. Writing about Liu Yu's son, Liu Yilong, who recklessly launched a northern expedition, but was defeated, Zhang Huang fled to the south, and was embarrassed.
5. Ci writers use history to insinuate reality, saying that the failure of the Southern Song Dynasty, the southern invasion of the Jin people, the shame of the country as time goes by, and the sentence that is gradually forgotten by people is: It is worth looking back, under the Buddha Temple, a piece of god Crow Club Drum.
6. He borrowed the allusions of Lian Po to show that he is obviously old but still has ambitions, and the sentence that he hopes to make contributions to the country is: Who can ask: Lian Po is old, can he still eat?