College Entrance Examination Chinese: Situational recitation and dictation of key sentences
It is often said that if you live until you are old and learn when you are old, Xunzi's "Encouragement of Learning" is a sentence that confirms this sentence.
College entrance examination
(1) "Encouraging Learning"
1. It is often said that if you live until you are old and learn when you are old, Xunzi's "Encouragement of Learning" is a sentence that confirms this sentence.
2. In Han Yu's "Speaking of Teachers", the sentence "So the disciple does not have to be inferior to the teacher, and the teacher does not have to be worthy of the disciple" has the same view as "green is taken from blue, and green is worse than blue" in Xunzi's "Encouraging Learning".
3. Xunzi said in "Encouraging Learning" that the gentleman needs to improve himself through extensive study. The two sentences are: The gentleman is erudite and self-reflecting every day, then he knows and acts without fault.
4. At the beginning of "Encouraging Learning", the central thesis of the full text is put forward, that is, "Learning is a must." In the back, it is clarified that the sentence that learning should be persistent is: perseverance, the dead wood will not be broken; perseverance, the gold and stone can be carved.
5. Emphasizing that there is no difference between the gentleman, it is just a sentence that is good at using external forces: the gentleman is not different, and he is good at things.
6. A sentence that emphasizes that fantasy is not as good as learning: I taste and think all day long, it is not as good as learning in a moment.
7. In the text, it is emphasized that learning should be focused on the mind, and a positive metaphor is used to point out that even if it is as weak as an earthworm, if it is focused on the mind, it will be successful. The sentence is: worms have no advantage of claws, strong muscles and bones, and they can eat worms. Soil, drink the yellow spring, and be attentive.
(2) "Easy Travel"
1. In "Xiaoyaoyou", the sentence that depicts the Dapeng still has something to do with it: "Those who climb up 90,000 li with a swaying motion, and those who go to rest in six months."
2. In "Zhuangzi·Xiaoyaoyou", the two sentences of the word "Xiao Nian" are taken as examples of "chao fungus" and "cricket cricket": the court fungus does not know the dark and the moon, and the cricket does not know the spring and autumn.
3. The author cites that very small objects in real life also need to rely on the example of foreign objects to compare with the "sea will migrate" of the Dapeng bird, and the sentence that vividly shows that everything has something to do with it is: wild horses are also, dust is also, Living things blow with their breath.
4. Taking an example in real life, through the dependence of the boat's floating on water, the conclusion is drawn to illustrate the dependence of the flying of the Dapeng bird on the wind is: If the accumulation of wind is not thick, then its negative The wings are also weak.
5. Zhuangzi started from the wonderful and unpredictable description, followed by the specific description of the four kinds of people in the real society. The sentences describing the four kinds of people in the text are: The old man knows the effect of one official, the behavior compares the one township, the virtue and the one ruler, and Conqueror of a country.
6. The author puts forward his own point of view - "nothing to wait" is the real juxtaposition. The sentences of the three types of people are: the supreme man has no self, the god man has no merit, and the saint has no name.
7. The article explores the causes of the color of the sky, and asks two questions: Is it positive and evil? Is it far and nothing is extremely evil?
8. The sentence in the text that Song Rongzi looked down on the world's honor and disgrace, and would not be more excited or depressed because of the evaluation of the outside world, is: And the world is famous without persuasion, and the world is wrong without discouragement.
9. After seeing that Dapeng can "Tunan" after a series of preparations, Xuejiu and Xuejiu mocked the Dapeng bird by vividly describing how they flew and rested in the forest. The sentence is: I am determined to fly , grab the elm and stop.
(3) "The Teacher's Talk"
1. The "teacher" that Han Yu said has its own unique meaning. He made it clear that the teacher he said did not refer to the enlightenment teacher. The sentence is: the teacher of the boy, who teaches the book and learns the sentence to the reader, not what I call preaching his Taoist interpretation. Its confuse people too.
2. This article compares from many aspects and criticizes those who are "shame to learn from teachers". First, compare the ancient and modern times, point out the two results of following a teacher and not following a teacher, and use a rhetorical question to infer the reason why the sage is more sage and the fool is more stupid. The sentence is: the reason why the saint is holy and the reason why the fool is stupid, are all out of this?
3. In this article, I think that Zi choosing a teacher is compared with his own non-faculty. Han Yu directly pointed out his attitude, thinking that doing so will eventually lead to the result: primary school and big legacy, I have not seen it.
4. Han Yu believes that the function of a teacher is: a teacher, so it is also a matter of preaching and karma; the criterion for choosing a teacher is: Therefore, there is no noble or inferior, neither long nor short, and where the Tao exists, the teacher exists.
5. What is the relationship between teachers and students in Han Yu's eyes: Therefore, the disciple does not have to be inferior to the teacher, and the teacher does not have to be worthy of the disciple. There is precedence in hearing the Tao, and there are specialties in the arts and professions. That's all.
6. Reasons why the sergeant-bureaucrat family is ashamed to learn from the teacher in "Shi Shi Shuo": he is similar to the other year, and the Tao is similar.
(4) "Efang Gong Fu"
1. The ancients often used the past to satirize the present when they wrote articles. Du Mu's "Efang Palace Fu": "Wuhu! Those who destroy the six kingdoms are not Qin; those who belong to Qin are not the world." Taking the lessons of Qin's demise, he criticized Tang Jingzong for building palaces.
2. Through the rise and fall of the Epang Palace, the historical lessons of the King of Qin were reminded. The text said: "The people of Qin are too busy to mourn themselves, and the descendants will mourn; the descendants will mourn and fail to learn from them, and the descendants will mourn the descendants again."
3. It is deplorable not to learn from experience and lessons, as Du Mu's "Efang Gong Fu" said: "Later generations mourn and fail to learn from it, and it will also make future generations mourn for future generations.
4. In "Efanggong Fu", the author splashed ink freehand and outlined it with thick brush. It is said that Afang Palace occupies a vast area and the height of its pavilion is as follows: Covering more than 300 miles, it is isolated from the sun.
5. In "Efang Gong Fu", the grand occasion of singing and dancing in the palace is written from people's subjective feelings. It not only sets off the multitude of palaces with the variety of songs and dances, but also prepares the following sentences for the beauty of the palace to fill the palace: the Getai is warm and the spring is in harmony; the dance hall is cold sleeves, and the wind and rain are desolate.
6. Use inverted metaphors. The bright and bright stars are used as a metaphor for the mirrors that are opened one after another, which is both appropriate and vivid. Put the metaphor in the front, first give people a vivid picture, which is amazing, and then appear the main body, explain the reason, and make the reader's impression more intense.
7. Sentences that not only lead to the construction of the Epang Palace in the broad historical background, but also cover the whole article and imply the theme are: the six kings are completed, the four seas are one; Shushanwu, the Epang is out.
8. From the most common point of view of people's hearts and human nature, it shows that there is no difference between people's hearts, they all pursue happiness and happiness, and they all care about their family. The heart of man. Qin's love is extravagant, and people also miss his home.
9. To sum up, Qin's extravagance is based on the exploitation and plunder of the people, and the sentence that is extravagant is: How can we take all the money and use it like sand?
10. In this article, Du Mu finally concluded that the demise of the six kingdoms and the Qin kingdom was due to the failure to cultivate oneself, and the blame was taken by oneself. The statement that he could not blame others was: those who destroy the six kingdoms are the six kingdoms, not Qin. The Qin family is Qin, not the world.
(5) "Red Cliff Fu"
1. Write the sentence that the water vapor permeates the river, and the boundless river meets the distant sky: The white dew crosses the river, and the water and light meet the sky.
2. The sentence summarizing the splendid appearance of Cao Cao's army in breaking the Jingzhou river is: 舳舻 thousands of miles, the flags and flags are hidden in the air.
3. Describe the philosophical sentence of the river flowing but never ending, and the moon rising and falling without any increase or decrease: the dead are like this, but they have not gone, and the empty is like the other, and the dead do not grow or fall.
4. Use superb techniques to describe moving music: the submerged Jiao dragon dancing in the ravine, the concubine crying in a lonely boat.
5. Su Shi sighed in "Chibi Fu" that "Life is short and people are very small": Sending mayflies in the world is a drop in the ocean.
6. Write a sentence for my enjoyment of the breeze and the bright moon: only the breeze on the river and the bright moon in the mountains, the ear hears it and it makes a sound, and the eye meets it and it becomes a color.
7. Write the breeze and the bright moon to enjoy, no one forbids, endless sentences: there is no prohibition, and there is no exhaustion.
9. Write a sentence that hopes to meet with the gods and be with the bright moon: Embrace the flying immortals to travel, embrace the bright moon and end up forever.
10. After the moon rises, I am attached to the tourists, and I am affectionate. In fact, it is a sentence that tourists love for the bright moon: Shaoyan, the moon rises above the east mountain, and hovers between the bullfights.
11. The writer floats freely on the river, seems to be flying in the wind in the mighty universe, and drifting into the fairyland. Such as leaving the world independent, feathering and ascending to the immortal.
12. The writer sings aloud, recites ancient poems about the moon, and calls the moon to fly: chanting the poems of the bright moon, singing the chapters of graceful songs.
13. Depicting the cheerfulness and clarification of the Qiujiang River, it also happens to reflect the author's complacent state of mind: the breeze is coming, and the water is not.
14. Write a sentence about the sadness and resentment of the guest's xiao sound: such as resentment, such as admiration, such as weeping and complaining, the reverberation curls, and it is like a thread.
15. Use the feeling of Xiaolong's wife listening to the sound of the flute to highlight the sadness and resentment of the sound of the flute: the submerged Jiao who dances in the secluded gorge, and the wife of the weeping boat.
16. Taking the moon as an analogy, the sentence describing the law of the changes of all things in the world is: those who are empty are like that, and those who die are not growing and growing.
17. Describe the relationship between man and all things from an unchanging point of view: from the unchanging point of view, things and I are both endless.
18. The text tells us that other people's things cannot be possessed even if they are small: if it is not mine, even if it is not mine, I will not take it.
19. The author's sentence with elk as a companion in the rippling river is: Kuang Wu and Zi Yuqiao are above Jiangzhu, and they are friends with elk and fish.
20. The sentence of the writer and his friends toasting and drinking in the boat is: Ride a boat with a leaf and hold the bottle to belong to each other.
21. Using metaphorical rhetoric, lamenting the shortness of our personal life between heaven and earth and the insignificance of individuals: Sending mayflies in heaven and earth is a drop in the ocean.
22. Describe the poet's feeling of sailing, as if he had wings on his body: fluttering like an independent world, emerging and ascending to immortality.
23. After drinking, the poet sang his longing for the woman far away in the sky: Miao Miao is in her arms, and the beauty is in the sky.
(6) "Book of Songs, Wei Feng, Rogue"
1. Write a sentence about a woman agreeing to a marriage date with a man in desperation: The son is not angry, and the autumn will last.
2. The sentence that uses animals as a metaphor for women not to indulge in love is: Yu swears doves, and does not eat mulberries.
3. Write a sentence that the woman's family doesn't understand: I don't know my brother, so I'm smiling.
4. A sentence similar to the artistic conception of "Childhood and Bamboo Horse" is: The banquet of the chief corner, the words are smiling and Yanyan.
5. Write a sentence about a woman who is unwilling to die with the gangster: "Grow old together, and old age makes me resentful."
6. By writing mulberry leaves withered, a sentence that refers to the passing of a woman's years is: When mulberry leaves fall, it turns yellow and falls.
7. Write a sentence about a woman looking at her sweetheart on a broken wall, and the difference in her behavior before and after seeing her sweetheart is: I don't see the re-entry, I cry;
8. Write the happy scene where the woman recalls playing with the gangster when she was a child: the banquet of the chief corner, Yan Xiao Yan Yan.
9. Write a sentence about a woman working hard in the morning and evening after becoming a wife: being a wife at the age of three is a waste of time in the house; when you are awake at night, you are in a state of affairs; when writing a sentence about a man who is fickle and half-hearted, the sentence is: a scholar is also extremely reckless, two three virtues
10. The sentence that the woman summed up her own life experience: "If you are a woman, you have nothing to do with a scholar!"
11. A sentence for a woman to express her feelings and determination to live unhappily: "It's not a matter of thinking, but it's gone!"
13. A sentence that shows the woman's enthusiasm and tenderness in the text: After seeing the resumption of the customs, laugh and say.
(7) "Li Sao"
1. In the article "Li Sao", with a broad mind and deep sympathy for the vast number of working people, the sentence is: long too much to cover up tears, and mourning how difficult the people's livelihood is.
2. In "Li Sao", he wrote that although he advocated virtue and restrained himself, he was still degraded for many years: Although Yu likes to cultivate a lily, he takes his place.
3. "It is also what I have done in my heart, even though I have died nine times, I still have no regrets." The poet expresses his heart and expresses his aspirations to write about his pursuit of good virtues, and he will not change until his death.
4. Vanilla is used as a metaphor in "Li Sao" to explain that he was demoted because of his noble virtues: both for the rest of the world and for the rest of the world, but also for the support of the family.
5. The poet resented King Huai of Chu for being stunned and confused, and his words were gullible in rumors: The spirit of resentment is so mighty that it never checks the hearts of the people.
6. One of the reasons why he was unfairly treated in "Li Sao" was the absurd two sentences of the superiors: The spirit of resentment is so mighty that it never checks the hearts of the people.
7. Two lines in "Li Sao" show that he was slandered by villains because of his good virtue: the girls are jealous of Yu's eyebrows, and the rumors say that Yu is good and lewd.
8. The two sentences in "Li Sao" indicate that the society I live in is always good at opportunism and violates the current situation of the rules: follow the rules and customs and make mistakes.
9. Two sentences in "Li Sao" show that people in the society at that time violated the norms and regarded fornication and pleasing others as their creed: Back the rope and ink to follow the song, and compete with Zhou Rong for the sake of tolerance.
10. Two sentences in "Li Sao" show that the author is frustrated and desperate in a dark and chaotic society: I am lonely and poor at this time.
11. Two sentences in "Li Sao" that indicate that the author would rather die than be as kitschy as the worldly villains: Ning Ping died in exile, and Yu couldn't bear it.
12. In "Li Sao", the big bird and the small bird are used as a metaphor to describe the two sentences that they never follow the crowd: the birds of prey are not in groups, and it is true from the previous life.
13. Two sentences in "Li Sao" that use the incompatible square and circle to explain that he is incompatible with the worldly villains: Where can the circle be able to go around? Husband and wife are at peace with each other?
14. In "Li Sao", it is stated that the author maintains his innocence and died for the righteous path, which are also two sentences based on the example of the ancient sages (indicating that he admires the ancient sages and would rather die than lose justice): "Fu Qingbai is straight to death, and the former sages are solidified. so thick."
15. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan euphemistically expressed his regret for choosing to be an official and the two sentences he wanted to go into seclusion: I regret that I have not noticed the truth, and I will reverse it if I continue to stay.
16. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan expresses two sentences about returning to the right road while he is not far from his lost way: return to my car to return to the road, and the lost road is not far away.
17. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan expresses his retirement from the imperial court in order to cultivate himself by riding horses to the waterside overgrown with bluegrass and the hills overgrown with pepper trees after he retired. Qiu Qiyan stopped.
18. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan stated that he was accused of being in the court, and it is better to retire two sentences: If you can't enter, you will leave Youxi, and if you retreat, you will restore my first service.
19. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan used the lotus flower to express his two lines of self-cultivation: making the lotus as clothes, and gathering hibiscus as clothes.
20. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan said that it doesn't matter even if no one understands him, as long as he buys it in his heart, he has two sentences: If I don't know it, it's already gone, and Gou Yuqing is trustworthy.
21. In Li Sao, Qu Yuan expressed his desire to make his character more noble by raising his hat and wearing: Gao Yuguan is precarious, and long Yu Pei is Lu Li.
22. In "Li Sao", Qu Yuan stated that each person has his own interests, but he spent his whole life in pursuit of a beautiful government two sentences: people's livelihood has their own pleasures, and I alone like to cultivate and take it for granted.
23. Two rhetorical sentences in "Li Sao" show that Qu Yuan will not change his aspirations even if he is frustrated: even though he understands me, it has not changed, how can I be punished?
24. In "Li Sao", there are two sentences that show that even though he wears herbs and jade pendants, his bright and pure qualities are not lost: Fang and Zeqi are mixed together, but Zhao's quality is still intact.
25. Poems expressing the poet's concern for the country, the people, and the love of the motherland: long too much to cover up tears, lamenting how difficult the people's livelihood is.
26. Poems expressing the poet's insistence on truth and devotion to ideals: I do what I do in my heart, even if I die, I still have no regrets.
27. Poems expressing the poet's jealousy and hatred of evil, and the filth: Ning Ping died and went into exile, and I couldn't bear to do this.
28. Poems that express the poet's uprightness and integrity: Fu Qingbai is straight to death, and the former sages are solidified.
29. Poems expressing the poet's self-improvement and self-improvement: People's livelihoods have their own pleasures, and I alone like to cultivate and take it for granted.
(8) "The Road to Shu is Difficult"
1. The main sentence of "The Road of Shu is Difficult" is: The difficulty of the road of Shu is difficult to ascend to the sky.
2. In "The Road to Shu is Difficult", exaggerated rhetorical methods are used to write the insurmountable sentence between Qin and Shu: there is a bird road in Taibai in the west, which can cross the top of Emei.
3. In "The Road to Shu is Difficult", the sentence that describes the thrilling scene where the water and the stone are colliding and the valley is roaring is: the turbulent waterfall is arguing
, Pingya Turning Stone Wanhe Lei.
4. Use exaggerated sentences about the height of mountain peaks and the dangers of cliffs to create a thrilling atmosphere: even if the peaks go to the sky, the sky is not full, and the withered pines hang upside down against the cliffs.
5. The fictitious writing reflects the majestic and precipitous sentences of Shu Road: the flight of the yellow crane is not enough, and the ape wants to overcome the sorrow and climb.
6. A sentence indicating a long history and inconvenient communication with the outside world: You are 48,000 years old and do not live with Qin Saitong.
7. In Li Bai's poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", the opening chapter points out the theme with an aria in the Shu dialect, and sets a strong emotional tone for the whole poem.
8. In Li Bai's poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", "You are 48,000 years old, and do not communicate with Qin Saitong." He used exaggerated methods to express that there has been little communication between Qin and Shu since ancient times. The reason for this is because "there is a bird trail in Taibai in the west, which can traverse the top of Emei", which further shows that the mountains between Qin and Shu are blocked.
9. Li Bai cites myths and legends in the poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult" to add romance to it. For example, the sentence citing the myth of "Five Ding Kaishan" is "The earth collapses and the mountain destroys the strong man to death, and then the ladder and stone stacks are linked together."
10. In the poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", Li Bai used mythology, exaggeration, and foiling techniques to write the high and dangerous sentences of Mount Shu. Flying is not enough, and the monkey wants to relieve his sorrow and climb."
11. In Li Bai's poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", the sentence that describes the difficult steps and fearful expressions of pedestrians is "Sighing at the Shenlijing and threatening the breath, sitting and sighing with the hand."
12. In Li Bai's poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", he sees a sad bird called an ancient tree, and the male and female are flying around the forest. I heard Zigui sing Yeyue and worry about empty mountains. It renders the desolate and desolate atmosphere of Lvshou and Shu Road for us.
13. In the poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", Li Bai pointed out that the Shu Road, which runs thousands of miles, has even more dangerous scenery. The poet first used "the sky is not full of feet, and the dead pines are hanging upside down against the cliff." He pointed out the high danger of the mountain, and then moved from stillness, "flying turbulent waterfalls and rushing rivers, and cliffs turning rocks and ravines of thunder" wrote The scene of the turbulent water stone and the empty sound of the valley.
14. In Li Bai's poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", he wrote a sentence of the characteristics of Jiange's dangerous terrain, which is easy to defend and difficult to attack.
15. In the poem "The Road to Shu is Difficult", Li Bai used the sentence in Zhang Zai's "Jiange Ming" in the Western Jin Dynasty, "A place with a good shape, and the bandit's relatives should not live in". , turned into wolves and jackals," thus expressing his worries and concerns about state affairs.
16. From the long sigh of Li Bai's "The Road to Shu is Difficult", "The road to Shu is difficult, it is difficult to ascend to the blue sky, look sideways to the west and look at the long consultation!", we seem to feel the poet's sigh about the difficulty of achievement.
1. Du Fu was frustrated all his life and often fell into a state of illness and loneliness, which is directly described in the poem "Ascension to the Heights".
2. In "Ascension", Du Fu expressed his emotion: "Wanli is often a guest in sad autumn, and has been on stage alone for more than a hundred years", expressing the feeling of wandering in a foreign land. The melancholy feeling of old age and frailty also contains the spirit of tenaciously fighting against the frailty of life.
3. From high to low, write what the poet has seen and heard, and the sentences that exaggerate the characteristics of the autumn river scenery are: the wind is turbulent, the sky is high, the monkeys mourn, and the white birds fly back in the clear sand.
4. Write what you can see from afar, and use a vivid pen to describe the desolate and cold river color and the momentum of the Yangtze River: The boundless falling trees are falling, and the endless Yangtze River is rolling in.
5. Express the fleeting time with fallen leaves and river water. The sentimental sentence that is difficult to achieve is: Boundless falling trees are falling, and the endless Yangtze River is rolling in.
6. Scenario blending. The artistic conception is broad, and the sentence that writes about the sorrow and loneliness of his own travel is: Wanli is often a guest in sad autumn, and he has been on the stage alone for more than a century.
7. The sentence that expresses the stagnant poet's own suffering and the hatred of the country's fortune, which is infinitely sad and difficult to deal with, is: hardship, bitterness, hatred, and frost on the temples, and the Xinting turbid wine glass is ruined.
8. The main sentence of this poem (expressing the poet's sorrow for the country) is the sentence: hardship, bitterness, hatred, and frost on the temples, falling down the new stop turbid wine glass.
9. In Du Fu's "Ascension", the sentence that created a magnificent autumn picture of the Yangtze River for us is: Boundless falling trees are falling, and the Yangtze River is rolling in endlessly.
10. In Du Fu's "Ascension to the Heights", the sentences that concentratedly express the typical characteristics of autumn in Kuizhou are: the wind blows in the sky, the monkeys mourn, and the white birds fly back in the clear sand. The predecessors have also praised these two sentences as "the world of the sentence".
(10) "Pipa Xing"
1. "Noisy, cut and miscellaneous play, big beads and small beads fall on the jade plate" The sound of the piano comes to the sound of the pearl and jade, which is an analogous association of sounds.
2. The verse describing the hesitant appearance of the pipa girl is: After a thousand calls, she came out, still holding the pipa and half covering her face.
3. The same people from the end of the world, why do they know each other when they meet. It is the theme of the whole poem, and it is the resonance of the poet's feelings with the Pipa woman.
4. The sentence describing the sound of the pipa: "Don't have a sadness and hatred for life. At this time, silence is better than sound. The silver bottle bursts with water and slurry, and the iron cavalry protrudes and the knife and gun sound."
5. The sentence that not only explains the background of autumn but also contains the meaning of parting is: Seeing off guests on the first night of Xunyang River, maple leaves and dihuas fall.
1. In "Jinse", the sentence that started with Jinse and caused the memory of China's past is: Jinse has fifty strings for no reason, and one string and one pillar contemplate the Chinese year.
2. The neck couplet of the poem "Jinse" is: the sea and the moon are bright pearls with tears, and the blue field is warm and jade is smoke. The ideal realm it expresses represents all the poet's emotions.
3. "Jinse" uses four lines of poems: Zhuang Shengxiao dreamed of butterflies, and hoped that the emperor's heart would support the cuckoo. There are tears in the sea, the moon and the pearl, and the warm jade in the blue field produces smoke.
4. In the poem "Jinse", he expresses his melancholy and pain in twists and turns, and the sentence that makes people feel regretful is: This feeling can be remembered, but it was lost at that time.
(12) "Yu Meiren"
1. A sentence in Li Yu's "Yu Meiren" is shocking, pouring down Li Yu's sorrow, this sentence is: When is the spring flower and autumn moon? How much do you know. This includes the eternity of the universe and the impermanence of life.
2. Li Yu's "Yu Meiren" is a sentence that implicitly expresses Li Yu's desperation in life: When are the spring flowers and autumn moon? How much do you know.
3. Li Yu's "Yu Meiren" expresses the poet's infinite emotion in front of the time that will never stop disappearing. At the same time, he puts on his pen and calls out a deep sigh. The sentence is: The small building was windy last night, and the motherland is unbearable to look back at the bright moon.
4. In Li Yu's "Yu Meiren", the sentence that directly expresses the hatred of the country's subjugation is: The small building was windy last night, and the motherland was unbearable to look back at the bright moon.
5. Li Yu's "Yu Meiren" used a contrasting technique to reflect the impermanence of life: the carved fence and jade should still be there, but Zhu Yan changed it.
6. In Li Yu's "Yu Meiren", the poet looked at Jinling and imagined it, and the sentence that conveyed the infinite resentment of what is right and wrong is: The carved fence and jade should still be there, but Zhu Yan changed it.
7. Li Yu's "Yu Meiren" uses metaphors. exaggerate. The questioning technique to write a sentence with many and profound thoughts is: How much sadness can you have? Just like a river of spring water flowing eastward.
8. In Li Yu's "Yu Meiren", the famous sentence that water is used to describe sorrow, the sentence that visualizes the abstract emotion is: How much sorrow can you have? Just like a river of spring water flowing eastward.
9. In Li Yu's "Yu Meiren", the sentence that compares the reality with the past is: When are the spring flowers and autumn moon? How much do you know. The small building was windy again last night, and the motherland was unbearable to look back at the bright moon.
10 Li Yu's "Yu Meiren" visualizes abstract emotions, and writes a lot of sorrow and endless sentences: How much sorrow can you have? Just like a river of spring water flowing eastward.
(13) "Nian Nujiao, Chibi Nostalgia"
1. Su Shi's "Nian Nujiao, Chibi Nostalgia", "When talking and laughing, the ashes vanished", depicting Zhou Yu's heroic spirit.
2. In Su Shi's "Nian Nujiao: Chibi Nostalgia", a sentence is used to describe the dangerous situation of the ancient battlefield of Chibi: Rocks pierce through the air, thunderous waves hit the shore, and thousands of piles of snow are rolled up.
3. The sentence in this article that not only points to the topic, but also creates momentum for Zhou Yu's appearance is: the great river goes east, the waves are washed away, and the romantic figure through the ages.
4. The sentence that specifically describes the meaning of "the mountains and rivers are picturesque" is: Rocks pierce through the air, stormy waves hit the shore, and thousands of piles of snow are rolled up.
5. The sentence expressing the poet's broad-mindedness is: Life is like a dream, and a statue is still in the river.
(14) "Yong Yule·Jingkou Beigu Pavilion Nostalgic"
1. When the author of "Yong Yule·Jingkou Beiguting Nostalgia" climbed high and looked into the distance, he first thought of the two sentences that Sun Quan, a famous historical figure, couldn't help but sigh: Throughout the ages, heroes never find Sun Zhongmou's place.
2. "Yong Yule·Jingkou Beiguting Nostalgic" lamented the strong situation of Soochow Wu, the hero of Sun Quan, the romantic aftertaste, had experienced countless storms, and the sentence that will never return is: Dance and song stage, romantic Always blown away by rain and wind.
3 Xin Qiji praised Liu Yu's illustrious military exploits in the Northern Expedition: "A golden horse, an iron horse, swallowing thousands of miles like a tiger."
4. Write Liu Yu's son, Liu Yilong, who recklessly launched an expedition to the north, but was defeated, Zhang Huang fled south, and was embarrassed.
5. Ci writers use history to insinuate reality, saying that the failure of the Southern Song Dynasty, the southern invasion of the Jin people, the shame of the country as time goes by, and the sentence that is gradually forgotten by people is: It is worth looking back, under the Buddha Temple, a piece of god Crow Club Drum.
6. He borrowed the allusions of Lian Po to show that he is obviously old but still has ambitions, and the sentence that he hopes to make contributions to the country is: Who should ask: Is Lian Po still able to eat when he is old?